OPTIMA MR430S 1.5T
Amazing Convenience, No Claustrophobia
- A 1.5T magnet provides radiologists with the high quality images to make optimal diagnosis
Innovative design makes technology surprisingly more patient-friendly
- The musculoskeletal MRI system delivers precise imaging of the arm, including elbow, wrist and hand, or the leg, including knee, ankle and foot
- Only targeted anatomy â€“ an arm or leg â€“ goes inside the scanner which potentially improves comfort for patients including those with claustrophobiaÂ Â
- On an average patients feel four times more comfortable compared to traditional MR systems
- A more comfortable patient is less prone to accidental movement during the exam, thus images are likely to be even more clear and consistent
An Extreme Leap Forward In MR Imaging
The Optima MR430s 1.5T is advancement in MR imaging that provides extremely significant benefits to the patients.Â The Optima MR430s is a quantum leap forward in MR imaging because only the targeted anatomy needs to be inside the system. This high performance dedicated extremity MR system is capable of imaging the foot, ankle, knee, hand and elbow.
What is Optima MR430s?
The Optima MR430s is a musculoskeletal Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) system that delivers precise imaging of the arm, including elbow, wrist and hand, or the leg, including knee, ankle and foot, allowing the patient to recline on a comfortable padded and adjustable chair with only the targeted anatomy positioned in the system. Greater patient comfort means less anxiety. Its innovative design makes this technology surprisingly more patient-friendly than traditional MR systems. Because only the body part being scanned goes into the small magnet, every patient â€“ including the elderly, larger patients and those with claustrophobia â€“ can enjoy a greater level of comfort with the same high quality results. Children can be joined by an adult in the exam room. Because the head remains outside the scanner, the experience is quieter than that with a conventional MR scanner.
As a more comfortable patient is less prone to accidental movement during the exam, images are likely to be even more clear and consistent.
Studies show that on average patients feel four times more comfortable. These considerable differences in patient comfort, patient confinement and immobilization significantly improve the patientâ€™s experience.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) technology plays a vital role in optimal diagnosis of injuries.
However, the dedicated extremity MRI system like Optima MR430s helps avoid the discomfort that patients can experience with a full-body scanner. Images produced by the Optima MR430s demonstrate its ability to generate outstanding image quality over a range of musculoskeletal applications.
Amongst the wide array of cutting edge diagnostic technology that we have, we now introduce, for the comfort of our patients, Optima MR430s 1.5T â€“ a breakthrough technology that delivers precise imaging with exceptional comfort while ensuring high quality images and a more refined, comfortable MRI experience.