Health Tips

Find A Doctor

Causes of Epilepsy

Epilepsy is treatable and certainly not contagious. It is the oldest known brain disorder that is characterized by recurrent seizures.
In almost 70% of epileptic patients the causes are unknown. For the rest 30 %, the common identifiable causes include:
Go Back
© 2016 Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. All Rights Reserved.