Dr. Sunil Kumar Singh
MBBS, MD (Gen Medicine), DNB (Gen Medicine)
Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE, Gout, Soft Tissue Rheumatism
Dr. Sunilkumar Singh practices Rheumatology at Kokilaben Hospital and is in charge of the Osteoporosis Clinic.
Dr. Sunilkumar Singh had his medical training at the G. S. Medical College, KEM Hospital and Sion Hospital in Mumbai. In addition, he has trained in the best institutes in Mumbai and Singapore in the field of Rheumatology.
- Publications as original articles and case reports in both national and international Journals
- Assistant Editor for Rheumatology Slide Compendium 2006 for Indian Rheumatology Association
- Awarded Indo - UK travelling fellowship in Rheumatology, 2007
- Study co-ordinator for International muticentre trial in Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Co-investigator for prospective trial of patients with SLE in Mumbai