Dr. Seema Behl
Consultant - Ophthalmologist
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Ophthalmology), Fellowship (A.E.H.)
- General Ophthalmology – Arvind Eye Hospital, Madurai
- Cataract microsurgery and Phacoemulsification - Arvind Eye Hospital, Madurai
- LASIK intensive course - Mumbai
Cataract, Glaucoma, General Ophthalmology and Refractive surgery
Nineteen years experience in various reputed Eye Institutes
- Lecturer in M.G.M. Medical college – 1994 to 1996
- Fellowship in IOL department in Madurai - 1996 t0 1998
- Associate Consultant in Laser Surgery Eye Centre, Bandra – 98 to 99
- Consultant in Cataract and Refractive Surgery Department, Bombay City Eye Institute, Babulnath – 1999 to 2005
- Visiting Consultant in Shroff Eye centre and Batra Hospital New Delhi 2005 to 2008
- Consultant in Kokilaben Hospital – 2008 onwards
Dr. Seema Behl completed M.B.B.S. and M.S. from Institute of Medical Sciences, B.H.U. Varanasi.
Dr. Seema specializes in General Ophthalmology, Cataract, Glaucoma and Refractive surgery. She has done her cataract micro surgery training from Arvind Eye Hospital, Madurai which does the highest number of cataract surgeries in the world.
She performed thousands of cataract surgeries including traumatic and Pediatric cataracts as well as Glaucoma and other surgeries. She has worked as a Consultant in Cataract and Refractive Surgery Department in various reputed Eye Institutes of Mumbai and Delhi..
She was also involved in teaching and training of doctors from India and abroad in ECCE, Small Incision Cataract surgery and Phacoemulsification.
She has nineteen years experience in Ophthalmology. She has performed more than ten thousand cataract surgeries till now.
She is also member of various ophthalmological societies and attended many national and international conferences and workshops. She has presented papers in many conferences and also published in journals.
For past 6 years she is working with Kokilaben Hospital.
Associations/Professional Membership :
- 12 publications in International and national journals
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society
- Bombay Ophthalmological Society
- Delhi Ophthalmological socity
- U.P. Ophthalmological Society