Dr. Snehal Kulkarni
Consultant - Paediatric Cardiology
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology
- Paediatric Cardiology - Duke University Medical Center - NC, USA
Interventional Cardiology, Fetal Cardiology, Adult Congenital Heart Diseases, Cardiac Morphology
With more than 20 years of experience, Dr. Snehal Kulkarni is a Fellow of American College of Cardiology, Current Secretary of Paediatric Cardiac Society of India, Member of Cardiological Society of India and Indian Society of Echocardiography
- Runs special clinics - Fetal Cardiology, Adults with Congenital Heart Diseases
- Former Secretary - Paediatric Cardiac society of India
- Teacher - National Board for DNB - Paediatric Cardiology
- Previous appointments - Assistant Professor of Cardiology - KEM Hospital & GS Medical College Mumbai
- Chief- Division of Paediatric Cardiology - Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
- More than 40 national and international publications and many chapters in text books
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology, Current Secretary of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, Member of Cardiological Society of India and Indian Society of Echocardiography
Sadanand Pawar, Mahendra, Priya, Shantu and Dhairyasheel
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
This letter is to express our heartfelt feeling – as you and your staff has played an important role in our life. It was on 18th November, 09 we admitted our only son in your hospital. The doctors in Kolhapur advised us to approach your hospital – as the only way of hope. They prepared us for the worse though. With heavy heart we left Kolhapur at night and on our way to Mumbai, the situation got worsened - the failure of oxygen supply, the unbearable pain to the baby, but at last we reach at your doorstep.
Your staff and doctors were waiting for us in the passage and immediately took the charge of the baby. But we had no hope!
''Pray to God,'' every one was saying. We were just like wounded birds, who had wings but no strength to fly. But it was your hospital, hospital staff which was appeared before us as an incarnation of God. We got our baby back safe.
We salute the Directors, Dean, Doctors (specially Dr.Snehal Kulkarni), staff, nurses and all for all that they did and are doing for the patients.
Words are inadequate to express our feelings of gratitude towards you.