Dr. Peshattiwar has following achievements to his credit:
- Exclusive Spine Practice with focus on Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery(MISS)
- 22 years of experience
- Head of Department & Fulltime Minimally Invasive & Endoscopic Spine Surgeon at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai
- Trained for Clinical Fellowship from National University Hospital ( NUH) Singapore ,part of National University Of Singapore,one of the worlds top 10 Universities
- Clinic Du Park (Montpellier), Centre Hospitalier Universitaire LAPEYRONIE, Centre Hospitalier Gap .France
- Christian Albert University (Kiel) Germany
- University Hospital (Zwolle) Netherland.
Former Head of Spine Surgery at Global Hospital also associated as Consultant Spine Surgeon with H.N Hospital, Saifee Hospital, Jaslok Hospital, Holy Spirit Hospital & BSES Hospital.
- First to do multi level spine fixation via minimally invasive spine surgery & largest (200+) series in Maharashtra
- One of the largest series minimally invasive spine surgery (1500+) in India & the largest in Mumbai.
- 4000+ Spine Surgeries done in 20 years
- Large series of high risk spine surgery patients with successful outcome.
- Operated successfully the oldest patient a 92 year old for a revision spine surgery in India using minimally invasive spine surgery( MISS)
- First successful spine fixation surgery in a liver failure patient with TB using MISS technique in India
- Largest series of high grade spine slip (listhesis) surgery done using MISS( 200+) in Maharashtra
- Largest series of Spine surgeries in chronic kidney failure patients in Mumbai (300+)
- Trainer for Nucleoplasty & MISS surgery for South Asia.
- Convener of numerous operative spine courses
- Numerous podium presentations in various International, National & Regional conferences over past decade
150+ O Arm Navigated surgeries. 500+ MISS surgeries in past 3 years.