Kokilaben Hospital is the Only Hospital in Western India to be awarded with an internationally recognised CAP accreditation within four years of establishment for both Medical Laboratory and Blood Bank.
The CAP Laboratory Accreditation Program is an internationally recognised program based on rigorous accreditation standards, covering a complete array of disciplines and testing procedures, whereby helps in achieving a consistently high level of service throughout the institution and the healthcare system.
Being CAP Accredited means Our Department Of Laboratory Medicine
- Is certified for the quality of the lab processes and services
- Has the highest standard of excellence to positively impact patient care
- Improves patient safety by advancing the quality of pathology and laboratory services
- Demonstrates competence, impartiality, performance capability and international acceptance
- Is dedicated to provide patients with superior quality and reliable testing services to meet their needs
- Is committed to ensure accurate Laboratory Results, Safe Blood Banking and Transfusion Services